Evening Yoga Class
MBG Members: $10/class (LOGIN)
Join Elise Saunders for an evening yoga class held outside at our Magnolia Hill pavilion!
Classes offered Monday and Thursday evenings from 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Masks are required at all times. Masks may be removed ONLY when on your mat.
- Please bring your own mat and any props.
- If possible, arrive dressed in your exercise clothes, as there is only one restroom at the building.
- A water fountain is available for refilling your water bottle.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at check-in and mats will be spaced at least 6ft apart.
It is said, that the practice of Yoga is possibly 40,000 years old...Let that sink in! If you show up in class and practice your asanas, you will start feeling and seeing positive changes in how you feel and think. It shouldn't take 40,000 years, thank goodness!
There are many branches in Yoga, but Hatha Yoga is a beautiful ancient system that cares for the total health mind and body. The physical benefits of Hatha yoga include muscle balance, skeletal alignment, muscle strength and elasticity. You will notice increased range of motion, improved coordination and function of internal glands and organs. I felt that this is a lovely system to start with, yet can be modified.
Seeing as how old this practice is, we will wade into it slowly at first, then gain momentum as we learn and practice. My favorite piece of advice to this day is "Crawl before you walk and walk before you run!".
Photo Credits: www.wetravel.com
We Also Recommend